Achieve perfectly aligned teeth with Invisalign!
Allow your teeth straightening process to be ‘virtually invisible’ to anyone you know! Visit Invisalign Clinics Australia to know more.
What is teeth alignment?
Teeth alignment is the process of straightening or systematically correcting the teeth’s position or placement, from crooked or overcrowded to straight, aligned ones. To straighten your teeth, contact Invisalign Clinics Australia for more details.
What causes our teeth to be misaligned?
Our teeth may be crooked-looking because of gaps between teeth, crowding, or malocclusion. These dental problems need to be addressed to improve your dental health. Introducing the Invisalign System! Contact Invisalign Clinics Australia to know more.
Why do we need aligned teeth?
Having your teeth aligned will not only make it easier to maintain and clean your healthy teeth and gums, it would also make your smile look better and brighter. Invisalign Clinics Australia is here to help.
How was teeth alignment achieved before Invisalign?
Malocclusion, or the misalignment of the teeth or jaws, was solved by orthodontic braces years ago in Australia. These are metal pieces fixed on the teeth, secured by metal wires that gradually move your teeth to be properly aligned. They are still used nowadays, and innovations have been made to improve its appearance and function.
In 1999, Align Technology Inc. made a revolutionary innovation of clear dental aligners to be used for orthodontic purposes. Introducing, the Invisalign System. Contact Invisalign Clinics Australia to know more.
What is the invisalign system?
The Invisalign System is the most modern take on the orthodontic process of straightening the teeth. Unlike traditional fixed dental braces, either metallic or ceramic, it is a removable dental piece made of a clear, invisible plastic worn over the teeth. It is custom-made for your teeth to gradually move them to their ideal position. These are like invisible dental ‘plastic trays’ slipped over the teeth, so clear that it won’t be noticeable to most people.
Invisalign Clinics Australia has partnered with Align Technology Inc. to offer Invisalign System in Australia. For more details about this amazing orthodontic innovation, contact Invisalign Clinics Australia today.
In Australia, aesthetic innovations of the orthodontic braces gave rise to ceramic and lingual or “concealed” braces, all using the same technology. Until modern technology developed an orthodontic appliance unlike any other – the Invisalign System. Invisalign Clinics Australia is now offering this modern innovation as an effective orthodontic treatment plan.
Is it popular?
All over the world, The Invisalign System has been used by more than 4 million clients, proving its efficiency and fame. Be one of them and contact Invisalign Clinics Australia to get your Invisalign journey started!
How do they look like?
The Invisalign system offered at Invisalign Clinics Australia uses a series of clear dental aligners that would resemble those dental trays used for teeth whitening procedures. They are customized to fit your upper and/or lower teeth snugly; it looks like a part of your teeth. That is what makes it look invisible.
To make sure you are using the correct Invisalign aligners, contact Invisalign Clinics Australia to know more.
Important Information about Invisalign System
How does the Invisalign System work?
These images will be used to create a ClinCheck treatment plan, a 3D representation of your teeth to be used in designing your custom-made aligners. As part of the 3D treatment plan, a clear picture of how your teeth will ideally look like will be shown as well. This will be you and your Invisalign Clinics Australia dentist’s aim as the final result of the treatment.
Using the ClinCheck treatment plan and Invisalign’s SmartForce Technology, a manufacturer solely making Invisalign aligners will produce your custom-made Invisalign aligners and ship them to your Invisalign Clinics Australia dentist.
You will be fitted with your first set of Invisalign aligners that would last for approximately 2-3 weeks, and then your Invisalign Clinics Australia dentist will ask you to discard them and change to a new set after the allotted time. This will continue until the ideal and final alignment of your teeth as the Invisalign results have been achieved. Invisalign Clinics Australia has partnered with Align Technology Inc. to give you the best service you deserve.
Advantages of the Invisalign System
Just like traditional teeth straightening techniques, Invisalign aligners can also be an effective way to achieve aligned and straight-looking teeth. As an orthodontic treatment option, there are more Invisalign pros, and cons are few and may be easily outweighed by its overall benefits. From Invisalign Clinics Australia, below are some of the advantages you can only get from the Invisalign System:
- It is almost invisible: As a modern take to orthodontic braces which are extremely noticeable in public, Invisalign aligners are a virtually invisible orthodontic treatment option for teeth straightening. Most people won’t even notice you are wearing them!
- It is more comfortable: Metal braces are a bit irritating to wear especially due to its metal pieces, ceramic braces may be a bit invisible but are very fragile and can easily be damaged compared to the metal ones, and lingual braces are just metal braces worn at the back of the teeth. Invisalign aligners, on the other hand, are made with soft, clear, durable plastic that would not be irritating your gums or the inside of your mouth.
- It is more hygienic: Unlike traditional orthodontic braces that are fixed to your teeth, Invisalign aligners are removable so it will be easier to brush and floss your pearly whites and maintain good oral hygiene while undergoing the treatment.
- It is cost-effective: Because the aligners are issued to you in batches, chances are, your dental visits will be fewer compared to most teeth alignment option.
- Its treatment goal is visible: The ClinChek treatment plan shows a 3D representation of how your teeth will look like after the treatment stages, making it easier for you to foresee your final look in the future.
Contact Invisalign Clinics Australia to know more benefits you can get from Invisalign!
Other things to remember about your Invisalign System
- Your Invisalign aligners are removable; however, you must wear them for 20-22 hours a day to follow through the scheduled results.
- You are advised to remove your aligners when eating and drinking so as not to stain or damage them.
- Your Invisalign Clinics Australia dentist will provide you a limited set of aligners that will last you until your next appointment. It is to be worn ideally for approximately 2-3 weeks each set, and the sets are arranged to gradually improve your teeth alignment.
- Like all teeth straightening options, your speech may be affected temporarily when wearing your aligners as they are still considered foreign to your mouth. But over time, your tongue adjusts to how your aligners will fit your teeth, and your speech would improve.
- The final results of the Invisalign treatment may take 12-18 months depending on the complexity of your dental problem, but changes to your teeth alignment may be visible in just a few months.
For more information, contact Invisalign Clinics Australia so we could discuss more information about the Invisalign System.
Need our help?
We are more than willing to listen and answer your questions.
Just fill out the form field below.